Had heart attack, weakness, loss of energy, shivering, tremors, numbness in head. What should I do?

Had a heart attack 3 months ago and about a week ago started feeling weak with what I thought was sinus\cold\ flu . Now I feel weak and have no energy and been having some leg shakiness and tremors and the right side of my head feels a little numb like a sinus pressure. Going to rehab and everything looks good... Blood work was normal. Everyone has been sick with the flu and I have not so think that is what is happening as others in the house have been out for up to a week... Thanks for any help!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013