Had heart attack, stent fitted, troponin levels high. Reason? Heart damaged?

Hello I had a heart attack six months ago and had a stent fitted. All has been OK since although on a full range of drugs such as beta blockers, blood thinners, anti- cholestrol etc etc. Last week had pains + went to hospital but ECGs were clear. But my Troponin levels were high 62-49 etc, even higher than when I had my heart attack 6 months ago. I´m worried because they discharged me saying they had done all the tests such as angiograms, put me on medicine that I needed, and I don´t smoke , also only 50 years old etc, but what about these elevated enzymes?? Doesn´t that mean my heart is being damaged....?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013