Had heart attack. Ash colored skin, blue lips, chest pain. How long to survive without medical help?

0000. A woman in her mid 50s had a lot of strokes back in feb 2011 refuses medicine refuses anything not of Devine faith. She was doing so much better and then this weekEND she had a pretty intense heart attack that has lead her back into touch her wheel chair.she has ash colored skin and blue lips . And chest pian with mild activity and struggles for air when she lays down. SHE REFUSES TO CALL 911.BECAUSE OF HER FAITH IN GOD.SO HER FAMILY IS FORCED TO FOLLOW. HER WISHES. ITS AS IF SHE IS STILL HAVING HEART ATTACKS. HOW MUCH LONGER.DOES SHE HAVE AT THIS RATE TO SERVIVE? PLEASE ANSWER SOON I M NOT SURE HOW LONG SHE WILL HANG ON.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013