Had hard motion with blood,took medications. Piles and fissure in anus. Passing first motion hard and second motion liquid with puss. Reason for such motion?

one month back, i got hard motion with blood , i went to doctor for checkup and he gave the medicines, motion in blood stopped but i am getting 1st motion little hard and 2nd time motion is very liquid with puss it continues, so i met the surgeon for checkup, he checked the anus and told me that i have 2 piles and i fissure . he prescribed ointment and tables. i used it. pain become lesser but not change motion, it is very liquid motion with puss. what is the reason for that, why it happens. Still i have the problem, is there any stomach problem related to that or not. daily 2 times i am getting motion. first time little hard, second time very liquid with puss. please help me to give bettter solution.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012