Had gallbladder removed, vomiting bile, nausea, pale stools. Taking prilosec and mylanta. Suggest?

I had my gallbladder out over 2 years ago and have had no problems at all with my digestion or the foods I eat. I eat pretty healthy. After being sick and on antibiotics, Nyquil , mucinex, dayquil, and cough meds with codiene for 4 days I suddenly had an attack of some type. Pain in stomach, nausea, vomitting bile , loud stomach noises and now sandy pale stools. Wondering if I need to visit the dr, or continue to take prilosec and mylanta a few more days.....
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013