Had gallbladder removed and roux en y done. Diagnosed as progressive ms. Feeling abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Concerned

I had a roux en y done 2003. Lost from 400 down to 194. Lost ins but maintained weight until about 2007 wwhen I was slowing down due to balance issues & numbness in left foot . Diagnosed in early 2009 with progressive ms. Doing okay so far with ms but weight up yo 270. Experiencing some abdominal-left side pain, nausea & vomiting off & on. Would I be candidate for revision? I did have gallbladder removed & have 2 ulcers . Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012