Had gall bladder removed. Having cysts on kidneys, liver. Having right upper quadrant pain. Bile duct issue or IBS?

Need info regarding possible bile duct issue. Gallbladder removed 12 years ago. Chronic diarrhea off and on since with some periods of normalcy. Subsequently diagnosed with IBS. Have had Upper GI Lower GI, Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and Virtual Colonoscopy . Colon is twisted into the shape of a pretzel per Doc who did Colonoscopy. Have cysts on both kidneys and also on liver. Recently had ESWL for kidney stones . Last few urinalysis tests showed bilirubin. New GI Doc refuses to loook at anything else until Repeat Virtual Colonoscopy is completed. Also having bouts of upper right quadrant pain and the last couple of days left upper quadrant pain as well. Also periods of chills (no fever). Am I off base in thinking this is bile duct issue instead of IBS??? Also I don t fit most stereotypes with regard to symptoms versus test results.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013