Had frequent chest pains with bones and muscles pain too. Done with ECG and blood test. Severe energy loss. Treatment?

hi my name is dave and i would like to begin by telling you some of my medical history...i m 26 and for the past seventeen years i ve been getting chest pains mostly at night and on occasion i also get heart palpitations or an irregular heartbeat when my heart beats very fast. i have seen many doctors and gone to hospitals when these episodes occur and have always gotten the same results they would give me an ECG and blood test and find nothing and tell me to back if it reoccurs because its a hit or miss with such things...and along with these symptoms i have gradually been having less and less energy and am always tired and my bones and muscles ache as well. i await your opinion eagerly and thank you for your time in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013