Had fractured ribs after car accident. Difficulty taking deep breaths. Can cold weather impact injuries?

I suffered four fractured ribs, soft tissue damage to lower back, abdomen and neck last year after a very serious car accident (60mph head on) I was a back seat passenger wearing a seatbelt. It took 7.5 months before i could go back to work and that was after extensive physical therapy . In recent weeks I am having difficulty taking long deep breaths and have tenderness at the end of my rib cage. I am wondering if the cold weather could impact my injuries
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012