Had fracture in ulna and radius, had surgery fixation of metal plates, pain in screw radius. Is this normal?

i had my fracture in ulna and radius from about between ! had surgery fixation of metal plates and screws ! had the surgery on AUGUST 2010. since then im having slight pain in the last screw of radius which is towards the wrist . i consulted the doctor with x-rays he said its fine its with the skin maybe thats why it is paining. last week i resumed my gym. now during arms evercise the most pain appears in that bone and towards the plates. is it normal ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013