Had fit attack and high BP before fainting. Related to report,Dural based nodular enhancing lesion?

hello Dr. on 14sep-2012 my mom had massive bp 180/120 after she had fit and after tat she is was fainted...we rushed to the hospital..1st doc told us to do CT Scan And after tat MRI but still they dont know wat is it, they are giving my mom tuberculoma medicines for 6 weeks after tat they can say anything about it MRI-Report is---- Dural based nodular enhancing lesion of size 15x12 mm with mild perifocal oedema is seen in left posterior parietal region ----? Tuberculoma. D/D metastasis . plz do help me i am so worried about my mom thank you
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012