Had fever. Dengue result positive. Taken paracetamol, have loose motions. Is this medicine side effect?

Hi My name sanjeev and suffering from mild fevers since 13th Oct 2012 which usually comes in the day and night time...on 15th Oct,2012 my physician advised to go for SPGT and SGOT test which were 147 and 128. After taking medicines the fever stop affecting but after few days i started experiencing the same symptoms then i met a physician who advised me to go for Dengue antigen NS1 test, IGM, PLC, Maleria Antigrn Etc on 30th Oct 2012 the results were Dengue Anigen NS1 test came Positive and PLC were 4.0/CU mm and rest of the test were fine no problem...the doctor advised me to take few paracetamol tablets and energy capsules till the fever get from 4th Nov 2012 i am suffering from Lose Motions, Fever, Weakness....i met another physician on 5th Nov 2012 where he advised me to go for PLC and TLC test which were 4.0 and 9800 Normal...then he advised me to take medicines for lose motions for two days and then go for SPGT and SGOT Test....I am very tensed and get irritated very soon feel vertigo when there is fever and don t feel like eating anything....please help will i overcome this situation
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012