Had fell. Injured behind head and neck. Took Arnica monto. Burning sensation in head. Cure?

hi sir, i fall down in plyground during playing cricket when i was trying to catch. the enjury was behind head and above neck. i had homeopathic medicine arnica monto and hypricum and after taking it begins to head burning and kitkitana(like when we spread juice of the upper part of orange in eye).

ct scan is normal.

i am taking lam plus.

but still i am feeling head burning and like pumping in head sometimes slow and sometimes fast sometimes normal.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013