Had fallen on stomach. Have pain while laughing, lying down and coughing. No bruise. Advice?

Okay so I am very active, and the other day at HipHop class and we were working on our jumping push ups (Jump in the air, land in a push up) Well I am still working on this...and I landed completely wrong and my stomach pretty much went down on the floor. It HURT! It didn t bother me too much, then the next day I had volleyball and I didn t notice during that except it hurt to do push ups. Afterwards though, that night and all day today, I noticed it hurt to lay down(literally like lay down, when I m down I feel fine but when I go down or go up it hurts a LOT) sometimes sit, and when I sat up. It also hurts to laugh or cough . If you push on the two spots where my ribs stop it hurts a lot. No bruise or any marks on the outside...could I have bruised my ribs? Btw breathing doesn t hurt, but I noticed I ran out of breath a lot faster than normal today while singing in my youth choir. Didn t know if that would help at all.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
most probably its a rib fracture , it will subside by its own , nothing to worry , take moist heat when it hurts