Had fallen on back. Have pain in neck and shoulder and difficulty breathing. Suggestions?

yesterday I fell on my back and head snowboarding down a slope. Afterward I noticed as well as my friends, that my voice was weird and it was hard to swallow and breath. The next day my neck and shoulder muscles and throat were severely sensitive and in pain. I felt my neck and felt like there were little pops in it when I massaged it with my hands and fingers. I do not know what is wrong with me. It also hurts to open my jaw, but I fell on my back and head and not my face or jaw.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Hi there. Sorry to hear of your accident. My impression is that you "jigged" your muscular-skeletal system in falling on your back as distinct from doing yourself any serious damage. However, if you are not a lot better in a few days, then you will need to see a doctor and maybe even have some x-rays. Good luck.