Had exposure. Have fever, sore throat, body pain, tiredness, nausea. Took augmantin 625, pan D. HIV test negative.

Hi, I had an exposure on 17th Feb, 28th Feb and the last one on 10th March and I got fever and soar throat 17th March and I did my PCR DNA HIV test on 18th March and the result was negative but after a week I again started having fever so I got my urine examine because there was burning in urine and I took augmantin 625 tablet and Pan D capsule for 6 days after for thos6 days I was feeling better no fever and no joint, muscle pain but after 2 days I stopped taking those medicine I have been feeling very sick ( since 8th April) there is sever pain in my whole body, joint pain, muscle pain, feeling very tired and feel that I don't have any strength in my legs and body, occasionally I feel mild nausea also. There is dryness in my mouth and lips and I feel soars in my tongue but no bleeding. I'm extremely worried and frighten all the time. When I think I'm infected with HIV virus my heart started beating very fast. Please help and tell me if these are symptoms of HIV positive?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013