Had episodes of BPPV, doing epley maneuver at home. How often it can be done?

I have had a bout of BPPV that has lasted one week with two really bad episodes and nausea . Went to Emergency first time and after a few maneuvers I thought I was better. I am doing The epley maneuver at home. How often can I do this? And how long before I can function again? I still feel like i m walking on eggs . I do have an app.. with a specialist but not until nov. 14th. Only had it one other time...3 yrs. ago! Should I just be resting? Can I go on about my business of marketing and cooking a dinner for Election Night? Thanks for any advice you can give me!
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012