Had electrical shock. Pain in chest, neck, jaw, shoulder. How long will pain last?

Hi Sam.. I'm a 38 yr old F.. suffered a eletrical shock direct to chest.. hadn touched machine as result of initial shock ele up R extremity transverse chest and exit L extremity.. this was 2 weeks ago ..still have pain..chest ,neck jaw, billateral sholder pain. Scapula left side & thoratic pain.. have confussion, double vision sporatic.. how long can I exspect to be in pain. ? And what kind of dr. Should I see? Also have heart palps..prominent P wave with artial enlargement bilatteral.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013