Had dry skin. Getting oily skin and acne on face. Not cured by acutret 20. Alternate medicine?

hi doctor , im a 31 year old man , i was having a dry skin but since last 8 to 10 months my face has become very oily and acne have started coming which leave a spot , im taking acutret 20 on consult to my doctor but i think it does not help oil reduction, plese let know the best way i can gat rid of this, which soap should i use. im having pimples for the first time in life which are showing no signs to cure. please suggest?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012