Had dizziness, choking noise and no control of movement. Had smoked pot. Should I worry?

Hi my gf smoked pot for the first time. She s 18 and a vegan. She stated she was dizzy then played down, she made a choking noise then collapsed when I picked her up. She then started screaming for about ten seconds then continued to make choking noises and lose control of her movement. I lay her down and got water. She then woke up not knowing where she was and claimed to have had a pleasant dream. What caused this? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Dizziness, choking noise and not in control of your movement or incoordination; among other things, are all symptoms of marijuana abuse. I do believe there is cause for worry as some people do not tolerate even small amounts of substances of abuse. I believe your girlfriend is among them and it might be best to avoid the marijuana entirely. I hope you visit with a doctor to find medications that might be helpful symptomatically while she detoxes from the marijuana.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!