Had distal radius fracture due to fall. Unbearable pain, unable to move wrist. No help with icing. Solution?

I am a 47yro female w/L distal radius fracture on 12/13/12 from a fall with my palms out reached. I was in a cast from 12/17/12 thru 1/11/13. X-ray showed a slow healing break & was placed in an immobilizer splint after cast was removed. I have been in terrible pain from beginning and still have a lot of pain. Cannot move wrist up/down or sideways without wanting to throw up from pain & all my fingers are numb & tingly. I get up every day & cry, ice the wrist & I pray for the pain to subside. Could there be something else wrong? F/U in 3 wks but I cannot take this anymore. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013