Had discectomy. Having neck, shoulder pain, headache. MRI shows disc bulge causing displacement of CSF. Is it the cause?

I had a disectomy of C-4-5 in 2008, then in 2010 I ended up having ACDF for c 4/5 and 5/6 as the one level collapsed. I am still having neck pain , shoulder pain, pain into shoulder blade, down arms and into hands besides bad headaches almost daily. I had an MRI done showing a mild disc bulge in c 6/7 which causes some diplacement of CSF anterior to cervial spine but does not result in cord compression. I have never had one of my MRI s mention CSF. Could htat be the cause of these headaches? Is this going to be a ripple effect of all my vertebrae now?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012