Had diarhhoea. Having vomitting, weakness, burping, dull pain under ribs. Cyst on liver. Solution?

I have had diarreha every morning for the last week and today i vomiting lime green, i am weak after every episode and throughout the day burping alot too i am able to hold down my food during the day also have a dull pain under rib on right side but every morning like clock work im back at it. I have had a CT scan and biliary scan and they say its not my gallbladder . They did find a small cyst on my liver. I dont know what else to do
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013