Had da vinci hysterectomy. Uterus, cervix, ovaries were removed. Have pain during intercourse. Taking artificial hormone

I am about a year and a half post op from a aVinDci Hysterectomy. Uterus, cervix and ovaries were removed. From the time I was cleared for intercourse again I ve had problems with painful intercourse. Since I was directed to stop taking the artificial hormones this has become extemely painful. It really felt like something in there was wrong. I saw my regular dr (not my surgeon) and she found a good sized area of what she described as hardened scar like tissue just inside my vagina that seems to be the problem. She says it needs to be biopsied and evaluated by my Surgeon/OBgyn . I couldn t get an appt for a month to see him and I m plain scared this may be a permanent problem and what the heck is it anyway? I can t find anything to explain why it s there.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013