Had cystoscope of my bladder. Took rx. concerned about bladder cancer as I have a strong family history of it. Can you give me an insight of what this is?

I recently had a cystoscope of my bladder performed. I was able to see the monitor and my urologist gave me pictures. He said that the inside of my bladder was "extremly angry". It was bright red and all vessels were visible clearly. He took 4 specific pictures. He said he was looking for "white bubbles" and immediately took a picture. And walked out of the room. Came back and said Im gonna have to come up with a game plan. I will see you in 2 weeks to discuss what has to be done now. Gave me rx and said these may or may not work for the urgency. I have the pictures of this white mossy looking film that is pretty much covering half my bladder. Some of the "moss" looks like there are several round elevated points within this white film. Im concerned about bladder cancer as I have a strong family history of it. Can you give me an insight to what this white stuff is and there are tons of it.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013