Had cyst on ovaries. Scheduled laproscopy. Ovarian and fallopian tube removed. Help

Hi, my name is natasha. i have always had cyst on my ovaries for as long as i can remember my menstrual starting. In oct.2009 i had a torsion surgery , i had my right ovary and fallopian tube removed. The dr. said the fallopian tube was basically crushed. Years go on and about 6 months after that surgery i had noticed that i had the pain once again, i started getting 3 months ultrasounds and everything was fine. just cyst that came and went monthly. however. 5 months later i fell to the floor in pain and ended up at the er. They had told me i had a huge cyst the size of a grapefruit on my left ovary. I was scheduled in for a laproscopy . during the surgery the surgeons had removed the cyst, also scar tissue on the right side and that was on my live. a month after surgery i noticed some pain. I went into the er, and had fluid. during the next three months i noticed the pain of a cyst , last month in aug. I went in the er have a cyst it is complex a month later i go in and its a follic cyst 2cm. I am in great pain, i saw the dr and the dr said nothing to worry about- i am in pain to the point jeans hurt my cyst. i can t lay on my left side or anything. I have a scheduled ultrasound in 6 weeeks. I don t know why i keep getting cyst. 6 months ago i had the surgery. could it be cancer? endo? psoc? should i ask for metiform (sw?)
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012