Had crocin before sleeping. Why did she complain of cold? Temperature down?

My Daughter (5.5 Yrs & 16Kgs) got fever yesteday night. We gave 5ml Crocin 240mb Around 1AM and she slept. Today Morning again she was having 101.5F and we gave 5ml around 10AM, after that temprature came down she was playing for some time till 1PM and again she was complaining of cold and looking dull, when checked the temperature it is 102.9F. We gave her sponging with normal water and gave 5ml of crocin at 2PM. It looks like the temperature is come down and currently she is sleeping... Should I see a doctor or wait till tomorrow?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012