Had cramps with loose motion and hypocromic anemia. Had dizziness. What diet to follow?

Hello doc, I m samreen n em 23 years old,few weeks before i was suffering fom continous loose motions, cramps in abdomen n hypocromic anemia ....den aftr consulting a gastroentrerologist he suggested me to go for endoscopy ...d reports showed dat i hav swelling in food pipe n few scratchs ....he prescribed me medicines which included pantop-40 before meal, meva-c after meal,volgut once in a day,for 2 weeks i took d medicines bt nw i feel nausea whenever i take my meals n dizziness ,......n doc as em a student staying in hostel i dont knw what kind of meals should i take dere i m fed of taking chicken soup daily ,my doc suggested me not to take milk,cheese n doc plzzz tell me can i eat spicy food n butter,tea,bread....n which kind of juice is suitable for my health....n plzzz tell me what are the things dat i should avoid taking....kindly reply me back i will be so thankful to u....or u can mail me at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Thanks for visiting HCM.
sINCE you have nausea and vomiting for a longtime, you may suffering with Gastritis. You have to avoid spicy foods and oilly items. Take plenty of vegetables
and fruits.