Had copper coil fitted, was bleeding. Had pain in ovaries. Help

Hi I had the copper t coil fitted on d 1st aug 2012 after havin it in a bleed for 21days I was havin pains in my ovaries and stomach soo I got it taken out as it did not agree with me at all.. I had it taken out on 24th aug 2012 and I bleed for 24hours.. I now have had no period since den prior to takin it out I had had unprotected sex with my partner.. How soon will my periods reasume?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. If UPT test comes negative, then could be "stress effect" of the coil.
2. get yourself evaluated by the physician who deals with reproductive health OR talk with your Gynecologist for the same.
3. in the mean time keep a detailed charting of your cycles and symptoms and bring them with you (on next visit). It's possible you may need some additional testing.