Had concussion, sore and burning scalp , hair falling, feels shaky. Family history of diabetes

Hi - I had a concussion 2 weeks ago, now my scalp is burning and my hair is falling out like crazy. i am not sure if it is related to the concussion- my entire hair strand seems very thin from root to tip. i also have sores on the scalp. i have tried danduff shampoo but it seems to make it worse. I have woken up a few times feeling very shakey and a glass of oj seems to help. i have history of diabetes in my family - is it possible there is a relationship between the symptoms? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012