Had colonoscopy. Having aches, pain in left shoulder and upper back, chest and throat tightness. Is this normal?

hi yes my sister who is 40 had a colonoscopy a few weeks agao, ever since the procedure shes been complaing of aches and pains starting in left shoulder and upper back too, now shes been feeling little tightness in chest and throat, doc seem to think with the back etc , its caused by the air they put in her for the procedure. she was so well before the procedure now shes very uncomfortable . is this normal??
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013