Had colon resection, gaining weight, taking fresh vegetables, fruits, Cause of scar tissue?

Hi, I had a colon resection with colostomy and then colostomy reversal all within 4 months in early 2012. Now, one year later I have gained alomost 30 pounds and it all seem like in my abdomen. I do need to step up the exercise but my eating habits seem pretty good compared to the way I used to eat...I have increased fresh vegetables and fruits, use on brown rice and whole grains.......Could the cause have something to do with scar tissue?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013