Had cold feeling lower legs, cheat pain, dizzy head, obese. What could be wrong?

I have had cold feeling lower legs but not feet , for some months, I live in the philippines and so found it a little strange however last monday i woke with chest pains and dizzy feeling in my head, the vague pain subsided after a short while however ever sice i ahve a permanent slight chest pain and general tiredness at various times of th day seemily unrelated to my physical activity. I am obese however do at least 40mins exercise intense everyday, this is not effected even with my symptoms and my heart rate monitor shows a norma heart beat similar to al the previous days.....any idea what might be wrong. ????
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013