Had cold/cough, taking cap. Can the antibiotics be skewing the SGOT?

Hello. I had a cold/ cough and went to the doctor after taking Dayquil and Nyquil for a week. They gave me Zpak for five days. They also suggested I have general labs done and a physical. I did the labs and everything was good except the SGOT flagged as high. I ve read that can be as a result of the acetametaphin and the antibiotic. I m really healthy, marathon runner/gym rat and healthy eater that doesn t drink, drug, or eat junk food. Very healthy. My question is ... can the antibiotics be skewing the SGOT?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013