Had chlamydia, gonorrhea previously. Having yellowish discharge. What could this be?

I have a yellowish discharge on my panty liner. I was tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea about a month ago and it came back negative. I have tested positive for both in the past and so has my boyfriend (he was treated for both at the same time in the beginning of december 2012). I have no other symptoms of an std other than the yellow discharge (slightly smelly, but I think that s from all the walking around campus I do). Do you have any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013