Had chest infection. Treated with Penicillin and Steroids. Having cramps. Is minor infection does exists?

Hi, I have recently had a chest infection treated with penicilan and steroids. I am having cramps in my left arm and throat , neck , jaw area and from the centre of my chest over towards the left. Sometimes it feels like such a weight on my chest that I cannot breathe in or out. I am quite out of breathe. Do you think I could still have a minor chest infection? I don t have a temperature but have lost my appetite and have been eating gaviscon tablets every couple of hours in case it is indigestion.....doesn t help. I have made an appointment with my doctor tomorrow
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012