Had chest infection. Taking pinamox, prednisolone and becotide inhaler. Getting rashes on face, ear and palms. Suggest

Hi,my baby girl is two year old,last thursday she had chest infection and is pinamox and prednisolone 15 mg for 4 days,becotide inhaler.Since saturday she is getting red non itchy rash on the face ,ear lobe and palms.The redness appears and disappears in two minutes time.Most of the time the redness comes after giving hot food ,after body wash with warm water or when she cries.This is the first time in two years.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013