Had chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Lump in the underarm. Should I be worried?

I have recently had chemotherapy for non Hodgkin s lymphoma . My last cycle of r-chop was in September . My illness was predominantly in my chest, underarms and neck. I have just found a marble size lump in the top right underarm but I was given the all clear in October after a PET scan . Should I be worried or do you think it could be menopause related. I m 44 but the doctor said I m having the menopause early due to the treatment. Many thanks claire
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013