Had chemical skin peeling, skin getting darker, turning grey, looks burnt. What is it?

Hi,doc I am from uk.I am 34yrs old. I am mother of three kids.My story is that 4yrs back I had done chemical skin peeling.Proccess was going very good,and on my third day of my treatment a mishape was happened and my skin infected with some chemical sprays (one we used in kitchen for oven,and i was in middle east that time and it was humid over there).So I went to the doctor and he gave me some injection
for sudden treatment,some reams and stuff.Well that time my skin recover,but after the time passes my skin getting darker and darker iota actually look like that my skin is burned.It turns into greyish colour,very dull no glow on my face.I have tried so many things on me but nothing works.I am so dishearted now even no hope.Only one hope if anyone of you good doctor can help me out.You can understand my situation if this happened you never believe on anyone,yes I am very scared now of any chemical treatment.I hope you will understand my problem and answer me back.(if I hope anything).
Thank you. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013