Had cervix, womb, tubes, uterus and vagina removed. Has no bowel movement. Took Microlax. Suggestions?

hi, my mum had 5 keyhole sugerys last wed 13th. she had her cervix , womb, tubes , lymph nodes, uterus and top of vagina removed. she was discharged from hospital Tuesday last but had no bowel movement since the op. she has had mirolax enema x2 last night, movical x 3 yesterday and also senokot and her bowels still havent moved. she feels that its very close but nothing has happened. also she has been drinking prune juice all day today and yesterday. I gave her 2 x microlax about 25 minutes ago but shes not feeling anything!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013