Had burning sensation in head. Done CT Scan. Found calcified granuloma right parietal region. Taking homoeopathy treatment. Can you suggest treatment for this?

i m 30yrs, 3 months back i had a problem of burning sensation in my head and i ve consulted a neurologist who suggested me for a CT Scan which results as Calcified granuloma right parietal region right now i m on homoeopathy medication. the doctor does t know about Calcified granuloma.i ll be anxiously waiting for your response. It is my CT Scan report CT SCAN BRAIN WITHOUT CONTRAST Reports:: Serial axial sections of the brain were studied. Calcified foci measuring4 .5mm i s seeni n right parietal region. The study shows normal attenuation of rest of the brain parenchyma. The sections of the brain do not reveal any area of altered tissue density. The ventricular system shows normal anatomical configuration with no shift of midline sructures. Subarachnoid cisterns and sulcal spaces appear normal. Posterior fossa structures appear normal. Sella and parasellar regions are normal. IMPRESSION: - Calcified granuloma right parietal region ., ---- END OF THE REPORT -..- DR. SUNDER K
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012