Had brown discharge. Why is my back and lower abdomen in pain? Pregnancy chances likely?

Hi Doctor. I have 25-35day cycle. Once it almost was 43days apart but I have never skipped one. Last two were 25days apart. Past 2-3cycles I have been spotting 2days before the actual flow. On July 01, 2012 I had brown-pink discharge and then July 02,2012 my periods started. This time I started spotting on July 31, 2012 and still on. It just shows up when i wipe, nothing on panty liner. Its 7days now and no periods yet. My lower back and lower abdomen hurts and get cramps on/off. My husband and me are not actively trying to get pregnant, but don t mind if we do. I also got a negative hpt on Aug 03, 2012. What do you recommend I do?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there. Your history is detailed which is good but your cycle history & coital history & the fact that you dont mind getting pregnant suggests you need to fix an appointment & thrash out these issues with a gynecologist. If you feel comfortable, you may pick one from the directory. A lot of other factors need be considered taking into account your age, sex history, use of contraceptives, prior gynec history & any uterine/vaginal infections etc. Do meet up with your gynecologist on the ground together with your husband. Cheers & GooD LUCK!