Had braces taken off . Now I see teeth shift to a degree. Advice?

I recently got my braces of (Tuesday) and I am not satisfied. They did not ask me if I had any concerns before they took them off, so I was not aware that I could voice my concern. Now, I am seeing my teeth shift (even with the retainer) to a degree where I really believe I need to get my braces back on. I ve already paid $5000. I will be meeting with my ortho the week after next to have a treatment discussion and I am wondering if he will put them back on or charge me again. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013