Had blood test. Having sharp pain in wrist, forearm when straightened. Nerve damage?

Hi, my name is Sean. I received a blood test a week ago, and during the needle injection, I felt a sharp pain in my wrist forearm area (but the injection site was in the elbow area). I did not think much of it at the time, but during the last few days, I notice that whenever I extend my arm or straighten it quickly, I feel a sharp, shooting pain in my wrist and down the arm, but it goes away quickly. I have never experienced this after a blood test before. Also, I did at one point touch the injection site and felt the same pain. I have full sensation and no numbness at all, but I still think there is some nerve or vein damage or something.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013