Had blood drawn, an IV inserted, vein is itchy with rashes and bumps. Solution?

i just had my blood drawn, plus an IV inserted into my left arm. I take 60mg of vyvanse . it has been a week since i was into the hospital. i noticed just now that the vein traveling up my upper left arm from the original needle entry point is bruised (in the shape of a vein), while the area on my left forearm is bruised in a blotch. The area has only been mildly itchy for the past two days or so and there were mild, rash-like bumps over the needle-entry point. My arm does not hurt and is not swollen. I have never noticed any bruised since I ve been on my medication . What ought I do? Cause for concern?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013