Had black out, buzzing sound in ears, heavy breathing, lost speech,staring at space. Reason?

Yesterday , I passed out while in the shower, then I blacked out shortly after I heard a buzzing sound in my ears the entire time After I was breathing heavily. I thought I was fine for a few minutes, but I lost my sense of speech and could only.mutter parts of words. I also couldn t walk and was just staring I to space. The whole time I was trying to tell myself to move, or to speak, but nothing ever happened. What do you think? I am also a female and have been sexually active.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Hello user,
The "passing out" type of attacks are seen in mainly two types of diseases, one is cardiovascular problem and other is neurological problem.
First of all I would like to advice you not drive any vehicle to avoid any accident if you get attack in future.
You are advised to drink plenty of fluids and take proper rest as excessive exertion can give rise to these type of attacks, also get your blood test done, to rule out any blood problem.

You can visit nearby General Physician/ Neurologist to get your neurological examination done, like knee and ankle reflexes, pupil size and reflex, etc. and follow as advised .

hope my info helped you
Dr Hari Om Chandrakar