Had biopsy. Advised might have Coeliac's disease later. Had constipation. Having uncomfortable, distended stomach. Coeliac's disease?

Hi! I had a biopsy last year and six months later the hospital wrote to me and my GP to say that I might, in the future, develop coeliac s disease. Presently blood tests so far say that I am not coeliac at the moment. However, I am really suffering when I eat the usual gluten culprits and for the last two weeks I have had severe constipation (have suffered with constipation over the years and treated it) unlike anything I have ever had. No amount of usual laxative, vegetables, drinking water etc relieved the discomfort or made me go A trip to the doctor a couple of days ago: impacted motions. I was prescribed movicol, and, although I have gone a tiny bit, my tummy is still uncomfortable and distended. Could I still have coeliac s, despite blood tests to the contrary? Many thanks for any help or advice you might be able to give me. TMW
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013