Had been to get crown, advised complete rehabilitation. Have upper front teeth broken after hit, some decayed

I went to the dentist to get a crown last year and he told me that I was going to need some complete work done with my teeth. My two upper front teeth and some that are next to it are decaying, recently I was playing with my dog and he was running towards me and slammed me right in the face which made my upper front tooth break in half no pain whatsoever which I assume is because it was decayed. I was just wondering when I go into the dentist is he going to tell me that other teeth have to come out first before I can get this tooth fixed? My parents 30th anniversary is in one month and I really don't want to be absent from there weekend in Vegas, but at the same time I don't like having to speak with my lips closed because I don't anyone to notice my missing half tooth
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013