Had avr, continuous headache, body pain. What diet chart can i follow?

Hi I am nasir 30 year old had avr on 18/2/2013. I had fast recovery doctors said at aiims and I was shifted just after 8 hours in icu to general ward. At after two days of procedure I feel contineous headach and body pain. Though doctors discharged me on 24/2/2013. But still I feel so. I need sugestion and proper diet chart. And can I start slight workout at home or how much should I walk daily... my height is 5 7 and my weight is not normal only 45 kg. I want raise weight to 55 kg which wil b normal for me. Plz suggest diet and necesary precaution...?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013