Had appendix operation. Trouble sleeping, body getting hot, dark urine, burning urination. Help

Im 17, girl, and It s been a week since I been operated from my appendix, and lately I haven t had good sleep, my back, my cheeks, lips , chin and neck would get really hot and Id have trouble sleeping. Just 2 days ago I noticed my urine was dark, so I started to drink lots of water but the tips of my vagina burn when I pee, speculating I have a bladder infection , I have a minimal amount of pain where I got operated but it seems like I don t have fever. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013